Jakki Lynch, a Professional Makeup Artist based in Atlanta, has a dedicated client list of brides, models and actors. She is an extremely talented makeup artist that believes firmly in customer service and would do anything to make her clients happy.
She is no stranger to celebrity clientele, having been around quite a few, and even going on tour with some major acts. Her recent work is with RuPaul Botts, and his major tour, Drag Race, in which she was one of the major MUA asked to work the Tour in Atlanta. Her TV work has gone from GPB TV in Atlanta, to working on student films at Georgia State University.
Bridal services as well as proms, anniversaries, and other special events, are major importance to her business as a Freelance Makeup Artist and she believes in making her brides very happy on their wedding day.
- Drag Race with RuPaul, Atlanta, GA
- GPB TV, Atlanta, GA
- Fashion Show Makeup Artist for Kontrol Magazine Fashion Jams 2016
- Actress Zoe Renee for BET new show "The QUAD"
- Published Makeup Artist for Kontrol Magazine Editorial Shoot with Model Tangie Watts
Can be seen
- Bill Holloway Show Cable TV, Comcast channel 295
- Magazine Myfit Life editorial
- Elléments Magazine, MUA+ Model Feature, September 2016
- Kontrol Magazine Editorials
Makeup In the Movies
- Dating in Atlanta / Executive Director Jevon Sims
- Movie Trailers for Brigdeseventeen, Inc